SIMALA 2015

Thursday, November 26, 2015

My family and I went early to Simala this morning to give our gratitude for all the blessings we received this year and to ask for guidance for the years to come. Not only that, we were also curious of the major changes that have been done in the church. Imagine my surprise! It looks beautiful even though it is not yet finished. It has this Europe vibe to it. I hope they won't change the color though because I am loving the dirty white color.








I post-process all photos taken with my iphone differently (two photos above).













P.S.: My mom was feeling touristy. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan