SHIAN KLARICE: FAIRY

Monday, November 30, 2015


My best friend wanted to do a photoshoot today because its a holiday and her baby went along as well. She wanted to be a fairy and chose her own costume. I don't normally shoot with kids because they are too active and my lens is not that fast, but Shian is an exception. She can stay still and knows how to project. She's too mature for her age.




Well, I wanted to play with the colors and saturation.



After the shoot -- as you can see by the photo above that she was having fun.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh! She's so adorbsss! I love her hairstyle. I wanna copy it. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan