Major Hiatus

Tuesday, December 09, 2014


I know I am in major hiatus which sucks by the way. I have been neglecting this blog for a long time. And I haven't even touched my dslr for a year hence the bad photo pixel above. I've been using my iphone regularly to take pictures (yes, I'm blaming you both instagram and vscocam. Lol). A lot has been going on with my life right now and there were drastic changes which led me to become, well, a little bit anti-social. *eye roll* Anyway, I hope to find the inspiration next year to update this as much as I can and to take the time to weld my camera again and take tons of pictures. And travel too! Hoping you guys are safe and enjoy the holidays! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan