WARNING: THIS IS A NONSENSE-CLOSE-TO-WHAT-I-FEEL-THAT-I-DON'T-KNOW-WHY-I'M-POSTING-THIS-BUT-I-KNOW-IT-WILL-MAKE-ME-FEEL-BETTER-POST

Thursday, August 23, 2012


For the lack of a better blog post, i'm posting my favorite self-portrait this year. I don't really have a lot of self-portraits mainly because I feel awkward and self-conscious to have my picture taken. Heee. And ohh, I remember when I was still an innocent kid where I always dodge mirrors. I'm afraid of what I might not like when I see my reflection. Haha. They give me the creeps! And still does but just a little. Heee. Crazy huh? ;)

FACT: You know why I like that picture? It is because I feel that the damsel in the picture is full of hopes and dreams. Staring on the vast ocean, thinking that the waves will just take her to wherever destination she desires. The thought of being free brings a pure bliss on her face.

Lately, I feel like a downer. The tension of my surroundings are sometimes unbearable, and I know this sounds cliché but add the feeling of the need to wake up just to eat to survive and then after, just succumb to a deep sleep. I have a lot on my mind right now. I feel like i'm running in circles all the time and can't figure out how to find my way out, well, I kind of since reading books are my way of escaping reality. The need to escape is so overwhelming that I find it much easier to be on someone else's story. Haaaay .. Anyway, I'd like to think that better days are yet to come. I still have a lot of things that i'm thankful for and a lot dreams to come true. So yea! ;)

On the lighter note, i'm happy that i'm learning how to drive again, now that I have my student permit. Practically, i'm driving with two of my mentors. Ha! Funny that after I drive the car, i'm pale and cold all over. Haha. Ohh you have no idea how insanely fast my heart beats whenever I drive. I don't know if its from adrenaline or the fear of getting on an accident and that is something I need to get over if I want to be a kick-ass driver. Haha. And finally, I got a replacement for the dead playbook. Thanks to my Dad for lending me his motorola xoom (he always does that lending his old toys thingy whenever he buy new ones. Ha!) although I don't think tablets are useful for me. I'd rather bring a book or a laptop. ;)

.. Please pardon my blog title. It is for the lack of a better blog title. Hahaha. Happy birthday to my dearest little brother (aug 21) and to my crazy drunk cousin (today). ;) Godspeed everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan