MOTO XOOM

Thursday, August 30, 2012


I couldn't resist posting it here so there - my clean tablet desktop. Credits to an artist in Deviantart for the wallpaper. Forgive me, I couldn't find the exact link to properly credit it. :) And sorry for the crappy photo since I don't know how to screen capture android devices. Haha. ;) - I'm using Motorola Xoom.


Inside my little sister's tablet. I should have known, she is more vain than me!! I love you even more. ♥ - She's using Acer Iconiatab a500.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan