INSTAGRAM: JUNE 2012

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Sorry for the overdue instagram post because the first week of July welcomed me badly. I was admitted at the hospital because I was sick again with dengue fever. It's twice now. I used to really love the rainy weather and now, I'm having a love and hate relationship with it. *sigh* I was busy recovering that I had an affair with our television and couch. Haha. I finished watching Pretty Little Liars Season 3 and Vampire Diaries Season 3. Yay! I need to look for a new series to watch. Insert: I am crushing on Joseph Morgan (Klaus)! ♥ And I'm catching up with my friends lately so we particularly hang-out and do food trips on these new shops that we discovered. I needed that because I have to question myself again. I kind of fell for someone and I know its wrong so I'm putting a distance. I don't want to risk it and it's the right thing to do. Ha! Enough of my rants and drama. :)

June 1
- (1) Heart pancake shaped with chocolate sauce bought by dad.
June 2
- (2-3) Went to Stakili Estaca Bay Garden Resort with dad, kim and three more people. I don't know if it was a fun day for me since I didn't swim but I enjoyed the food nonetheless. 
- (2) I miss you but you don't feel the same so the cold sea seems the best place to be.
June 4
- Downloaded a lot of National Geographic Traveler pdf magazine on my tablet for inspiration.
June 7
- Bought this cute ero iphone case. And just recently, there's a new shop that sold tons of iphone cases and there were a lot of cute cases, much cuter than the ero iphone case that I bought.
June 8
- My cousin treated me to a movie. We watched Prometheus and he kind of blamed me for choosing it because I really insisted that we watch it and it turned out to be a pretty bad movie. Lesson learned: Sometimes, you don't have to trust movie reviews. Haha.
June 9
- We were invited by the Mayor of Simala (his wife is my dad's best friend) to join them in celebrating the feast day of their barangay.
- (4) Me looking at this breathtaking view of the sea. It's a private resort owned by my dad's friend/client. I really loved it there!
- (5) The owner's pug. So cute!!!!
- Happy birthday to my lovey, Sheena Mae and her twin Shai. I went to a dinner with their family at Chika-an and then we looked for a place to hang-out (karaoke) after but it was full so we went at their house instead and I ended up sleeping there.
June 12
- Happy Independence Day! 
- Happy birthday to my aunt and to my pinchy friend, Dence.
June 13
- Went to my little sister's school for the orientation.
June 15
- (6-7) Witnessed a breathtaking sunrise at the top of Alta Vista Golf Club.
June 17
- (8) We celebrated father's day with a few drinks at Yo.U Bar.
June 19
- We made a great deal with my friend Paul's new iphone 4s. I'm so proud! Why am I posting this? Haha. 
- I had dinner and a long talk with my favorite people - Paul, Chet and Mimi.
June 21
- Changed my blog's header and background. I like it better now. :)
June 25
- So I discovered that I'm a type 1: The bright animated woman with a strong type 2: Soft subtle woman. It was epic!! Thanks to my aunt which is a nurse and a life coach by the way.
June 28
- Food tripped with my dad and lil' sister kim.
- (9) Triple cheesecake, coffee jelly and warm cup brownie at La Marea.
- (10) Yummy cupcakes at Cupcaken.

June reads:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Dressing Your Truth by Carol Tuttle
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by E.L James
Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas - idle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan