FATHER'S DAY 2012 CELEBRATION

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My little brother and his girlfriend.

Calamares. This is the only food that I took that day. Lol.

With Dad. Happy Father's Day! :)

The kids. Haha.

iPhone can also do the bokeh effect. :)
Song on repeat: We Are Young by FUN.

This day was very productive with lots of food trip. I only took pictures during that night at the bar and no pictures during the day. Ohh well. You're the best Dad! Thank you and we love you. ♥

Finally subscribed to Sun's wireless hotspot. My Dad is like a walking wifi hotspot now. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan