FOOD PHOTO DIARY: JUNE - JULY 2012

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chicken tonkokso, beef teriyaki, mixed sushi and obento

Joed's special maki at Joed's Lutong Hapon

Sizzling Sisig at Sinangag Express

Beef Steak at Casa Verde

Classic burger with egg and Libertea at Army Navy

Chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies&cream cupcake and red velvet cupcake at Cupcaken

Triple chocolate, mudpie and red velvet cupcakes at Sweet Little Things

I'll make a mental note to take a picture on my phone for my blog (landscape, not square form) since I am used to taking pictures for my instagram only. Haha. I kind of missed wielding my dslr camera and editing at photoshop. I can't seem to risk bringing my dslr with me every time I go out because it's so bulky and precious so I was thinking that I should really save for a compact camera. I am aiming for that Nikon J1. *crosses fingers* 

On the other note: MY BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK WON'T CHARGE!! WTF!! I TRIED EVERY SOLUTION FROM GOOGLE BUT IT STILL WON'T WORK!! I'M SO PISSED!! ;( BAD NEWS IS THERE IS NO BLACKBERRY SHOP HERE!! ARRGGHH! NEXT TIME, I WON'T BUY A BLACKBERRY ANYMORE SINCE IT HAS A LOT OF ISSUES THAN OTHER BRANDS.

.. *coughs* Pardon my furry! On the lighter note: I got my recommendation letter. Yay! Even though I'm afraid for it right now but I hope this is it! Thank you God. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan