INSTAGRAM: APRIL - MAY 2012

Saturday, June 02, 2012


April 1
- (1) It's our first time (not my first time) at S&R using Dad's new S&R membership card. We had one slice of pepperoni and cheese pizza, french fries (which is my favorite!), two chicken with rice, chicken baked roll and unlimited drinks. It was a heavy meal.
April 2
- (2) Nutella and kitkat. We attempted to make a nutella shake but it was a failure. Too bad.
April 5
- I had a memorable day with my family. We watched a lot of movies which are Mission Impossible 4, The Darkest Hour and John Carter. Simple things are always the best! :)
- Welcome to the world Baby Aiden Sky Paca!!
April 9
- My friend Venus was back from her Baguio trip. She gave me a strawberry keychain (strawberries are famous in baguio) and a cute pink button design headphones.
April 10
- (3) A picture of my little sister who was multi-tasking. She was listening to music from youtube on the laptop while playing a racing game on her PSP. Lol.
April 11
- (4) Me and my friend went to NBI to apply for a NBI clearance only to find out that they were close. Ha! So we decided to hang out at ayala instead.
- I started watching Pretty Little Liars Season 1. It was too good.
April 15
- Went to see the Battleship movie with dad, little sister, little brother and his girlfriend.
April 19
- I was disappointed about something. Bad day. :(
April 21
- (5) Had a drinking session with big brother, little brother, his girlfriend, cousin and my little brother's friend.
April 23
- Photo manipulated one of my photos using the tornado filter at filter mania app. So far this photo gained a lot of likes on my instagram account by 270. Thanks guys!
April 25
- Hanged out with my favorite people: Mimi, Chet, Paul and Sheena although it was a depressing night for us. :( But thank you guys for being there for me. Always. Through thick and thin.
April 29
- (6) - Not posted on instagram. - Watched The Avengers movie with little sister, cousin, little brother and his girlfriend. 
April 30
- It was a productive day. I got my NBI clearance, ate a lot of sundae ice cream, watched a movie and had a drinking session with little brother, his girlfriend and his friend.
- (7) Photo manipulated one of my photos using the rainbow filter at filter mania app.

April reads:
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
Hana (Delirium #1.5) by Lauren Oliver
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1) by Raine Thomas
Predestined (Existence Trilogy #2) by Abbi Glines
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal


May 1
- Had dinner at Chet's abode with Mimi, Paul, Venus and baby Shian. And we were lucky enough to talked with Chet's uncle who is known to be a successful businessman. 
May 2
- (1) Baby Shian sleeping awkwardly on the couch.
- (2) Baby Shian who is playing with the make up.
May 5
- (3) - Not posted on instagram. - Baby Shian playing with my feet. 
- Received Ralphey's unfinished love story (which was really heartbreaking) at my email.
May 6
- I had an amazing deal with my Dad. Goodbye 3k. Haha.
May 7
- (4 - 6) - Not posted on instagram. - Cerelac banana flavor and Quaker oatmeal chocolate flavor. If there is one thing me and my friend Venus have in common is eating sticky foods like those in the photo. We have weird cravings eh. Lol.
- Read the weirdest book ever which is the Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James.
- (7) - Not posted on instagram. - Tried the new Nescafe chocolate flavor coffee.
May 10
- First time to make home-made cosmetics with Venus.
- (5) My new white iPhone 4S. Dang! I'm so broke right now. Haha.
May 12
- I finally got my cute melt case which I ordered on an online shop.
May 14
- Heard a shocking news about one of my friends. Hahay
- Dad gave us his old acer tablet. Yay!
May 15
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CLOSEST FRIEND RALPHEY!! Thank you for the skype video call (american date). I missed you big time!!
May 16
- Another disappointing day. :(
- (8) A smiling bread at BreadTalk. That thing reminded me to smile every time even in my bad days.
May 17
- Helped Venus make a leche flan dessert. Yuuuum!
May 18
- Paul and Mimi treated me and Chet to dinner at ZuboChon.
- (9) - Not posted on instagram. - The famous lechon.
- (10) Kalabasa Soup. The creamiest and tastiest soup that I have ever tasted.
- (11) Me and Mimi making faces.
May 20
- (12) Antique lamp.
- (13) - Not posted on instagram. - Celebrated my cousin's mom birthday. Happy birthday Mom!! :)
- Bought a Huntkey travel charger for my phone.
May 21
- (14) Our dog peeking at our computer room window.
- (15) - Not my photo. - Huxi's (instagram) pug. I always wanted a pug.
- (16) - Not posted on instagram. - My favorite Quaker oat chocolate chip cookies.
May 23
- (17) Baby Jeannette. I want to pinch those chubby cheeks. Arrrghh!
- Attended a birthday party at my friend Maloi's abode.
- Samsung Note.
May 26
- Slept at Chong Hua Hospital to take care of my sick Aunt.
- (18) Had white chocolate mocha froccino at Bos to keep me up throughout the night.
May 27
- Dad picked me up at the hospital to meet with Gallego and Seno family, Uncle Larry and Uncle Elvis at parkmall. It was nice to see them again after a long time. It was an exhausting day because I only had two hours of sleep. And ohh, Dad bought me a black Chopard watch. I love it! :)
- (19) Three cute chao chao dogs at Parkmall.
May 28
- (20) Krispy Kremes. Dad bought us krispy kreme and mcdonalds for evening snacks. 
May 29
- This day was a roller coaster!! We had an important errand to attend to but unfortunately we were caught out in the rain. I was very soaked when I got home and I ended up getting sick again. Ha! But I had fun riding at the back of the motorcycle with my cousin and Maloi treated us at pungko-pungko.
May 30
- (21) Dad bought us a half gallon of cookies and cream ice cream. See how my Dad is spoiling us. Lol.
May 31
- (22) Picture after the rain.
- I finally know how to make that heart-shaped form collage. Yeeeeees! I stayed up late because of that. Haha.

May reads:
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by E.L James
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum
Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen Hayes
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) R.L LaFevers
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - idle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan