I'LL GIVE MY HEART TO YOU ..

Thursday, May 31, 2012


Look what I've learned just 30 minutes after my previous post!! Please pardon my awkward faces. I don't know how to make faces eh. Hahaha. I made this thru an iOS app. It took me almost two hours (slept at 5AM) to make this mainly because I don't know how to pose!! Hahaha. Anyway, see how my phone made me a lazy camera wielder. My phone can do wonders. A lot. Sorry baby yuan. :) And ohh, I'm even more lazier because Snapseed is free today. I saved $4.99. Yay! It's an app for people who loves to take photographs, who do a lot of post-processing and for those who knows a lot of tweaks using Adobe Photoshop. :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan