I LOVE MORNINGS

Friday, June 15, 2012


Every morning, I always wake up with the feeling of excitement because I know good things are waiting for me. I can view the rising sun, see the oldies talking animatedly about their past, strangers greeting you 'good morning', and hear my own heartbeat along with the chirping of the birds. I wouldn't miss all this for the world.
Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, "I'm not going to make it", but you just laugh inside remembering all the times you've felt that way.
Taken with my phone at Alta Vista Golf & Country Club.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan