UPDATE: MY LIFE AS OF JUNE 2012

Saturday, June 16, 2012


I haven't really written a serious and a dramatic post about myself for a wee months now except for my monthly instagram updates. So what's up with me lately? I don't know if you'll bother to know what's going on with my life but I don't give a crap, i'm writing it anyway. *grins* First, I'm giddy and hoping for the coming days. I'm hoping that I'm gonna get in at ******* because I know it will be the first step towards the reality of my dreams. *crosses fingers* Second, I'm still in the pursuit of finding what really makes me happy. Well, I didn't say that I'm not happy right now because I'm happy with a lot of things especially small things and small gestures. What I mean is, I'm still on a journey of knowing my purpose in this world. I know big things are waiting for me in the coming days/months/years and I know I will be a connoisseur of my own purpose. I have a lot to give and I'm stronger now than I was before. Third, I have a lot of things that I want and a lot of things in mind but I'm still thankful and blessed for the things that I have right now. Note: Never fail to give thanks to our creator everyday. Fourth, I'm grabbing all the opportunity to have a peace of mind every waking hours of my life. I need to have all the positive thoughts and energy that I can get. Yay for good life. :) Fifth, I'm still single. Hahaha. That's it about my life right now. And ohh, thank you to my cousin for taking those two awesome portrait of me at the beach. Still taken with my phone. Ha! Avoir une bonne journée! Ohh yes I'm learning french. :)

I won't always have the right choices or have all the answer. I will make mistakes and life goes on. That is all I need to know.
P.S: I miss reading books. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan