FIRST LOVE

Thursday, May 31, 2012


I was looking a while ago for something that I have misplaced when I found this at the deepest part of my upper closet. It's my worn-looking-but-still-functioning 7 year old extra phone (sorry for the photo, i know it's too cheesy. Lol. Lately, my phone made me lazy to use my camera. Lol. And I can't use the other laptop that has all of my photoshop resources because my mom is using it for 24/7. *wide eyed* ). Lots of old memories instantly came crashing on me. Silly that I bought this for only one reason: so I could've the same phone as my first love. Yeeees! You read it right! I wanted to remember that one person every time. It was the closest thing to my heart before. Just like any teenager, I was in love. But unfortunately, that person broke my heart 7 years ago. Now that I looked back on it, I realized that that love was the hardest to get over. I was depressed, full of longing and in deep pain for a year albeit it was like a puppy love for heaven's sake! The most awkward relationship ever (well, it's not like i had a lot of relationship before). Hahaha. We didn't even kissed! Hahaha. Ohh gone were those innocent days. Hahaha. *laughs at myself* Why am I saying this? Ha! First love really is hard to get over. *pause* .. At least the phone did not wither unlike the love we once had.

P.S.: Why am I posting this? I sound like a hopeless romantic lass .. which is true. Hahaha.

P.S.S.: Okay, i'm writing this at 2:53 AM. I know it's late but Dad bought us a half gallon of cookies and cream ice cream. He knew I was sick again!! No fair! And I swear that man is planning to make us all fat. Hahaha. You know we love you. :)

Currently reading: The fault in our stars by John Green

Sometimes it's okay to look back just to remind yourself how stronger you are now than you were before.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan