HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY ARNE!

Monday, August 24, 2015



Happy birthday arne! You look err ... round hahaha. We celebrated his birthday by having a family dinner at one of our favorite chinese restaurant -- Big Mao.









I made a mistake by bringing my 50mm lens instead of my zoom lens so all of the pictures here are kinda zoom in especially the foods (because I'm bad at food photography haha).



Corn and crab soup.



My personal favorite: Mixed seafood hotpot with beancurd.



Yang chow fried rice.



Pan fried noodles with seafood.



Beer battered prawns.



Shanghai roll.



Personal favorite: Bacon wrapped.



Crispy fried chicken (too dry!)



Then we went to La Vie Parisienne to have wine and pizza.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan