BABY DREW

Monday, August 31, 2015



I was hired as a photographer to take pictures of this baby, Drew Mascara. It was my first time to  get paid in doing what I love. And it was my first time to photograph a baby (serious) and I thought it was easy but damn, it was the hardest I've done. It was hard to make him sleep so all of my planned poses/shoots went outside the window so I decided to just do candid shots instead. I feel bad and embarrassed though because I was paid to do the job but I couldn't give them a lot of good photos. Indoor photography is not one of my strong suit mainly because I don't have the right lens and lights to do the job. Oh well, at least I get to experience it.


Baby, why didn't you sleep? You made my job harder than it already is hahaha muaa <3







I couldn't get him to be completely naked. Yes, maybe I'm not that good in handling babies (even though I love them!).


Our failed studio hahaha







I don't understand the angle hahaha



The family.

P.S.: How can I love photography so much but feel uncomfortable doing it with people I'm not closed to or doing it professionally? I still prefer to do it as a hobby.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice man yen. Add balloons next time. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice man yen. Add balloons next time. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice man yen. Add balloons next time. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lisod carl. limited space for my limited 50mm lens. cge lng next time. first time eh :)

      Delete

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan