PAPA'S 2 YEAR DEATH ANNIVERSARY

Sunday, June 07, 2015



Hello to my handsome papa. Its your 2 year death anniversary today. Never a day goes by that you're not in my heart and in my soul. I wonder when I will stop hurting when I think about you; even though the majority of our shared memories are happy memories. I'm supposed to remember you with fondness but I can't seem to stop the ache in my chest, and neither can I stop the tears that will fall. I immensely miss you. I love you. Always and forever. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan