COLOR MANILA RUN: GRABBED PHOTOS

Monday, June 08, 2015


The culprit.




Shai's first group to dance for the impromptu dance contest lol


Naruto from Hokkaido with his dance move.

Another hottie who looks like my chief nurse before. :D

I can see us!! :D



Ready for the burst of colors? :)






.. that almost traumatic moment of panic. :/




High school buddies. :) L-R: Maye (aka Jake Cuenca haha), Sheena, Lyn, Queenie, Goldy, Shai and me.



with one of the host. :)



Fangirling with Naruto haha

Some photos that I grabbed from the official photographers of Color Manila Run.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan