LIFE'S MOTIVATION

Thursday, June 25, 2015



Me, my sister and my friend, Carla went to jog at Alta Vista Country Club last tuesday. She felt like I need a little push to get me back on track again (because I've been lazing around lately). She even asked me to train for triathlon which I gladly refused (not my forte). She still nagged me though, but decided to take a different route this time, she made a list of activities which involves trekking, swimming and jogging in different days; and also foods to eat (she keeps on promoting chia seeds haha) and fitness apps to download. Who could refuse a friend who wants me to become better and healthy? So I said, yes. She then told me if I lack the motivation, I just need do it for the sake of endorphins (a happy hormone) to keep me happy and positive. Sweet. I'm glad to have a friend like her. :)



After a year of being indecisive, I finally decided to embrace my profession again. I may have a little bit of 'other' intention why I went back, but it feels good to be familiar again with the environment. To be in the zone again. And I may be taking little steps and probably a little detour here and there, but I'll be where I want (plans) to be. Trying to take some few leaps and see where I will land. And trying to be positive, and not be pressured by peers and my age (haha). I know God will guide me every step of the way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan