GET TO KNOW ME BETTER FROM THE ONGOING TELEVISION SHOWS THAT I WATCH

Friday, June 12, 2015

I only started watching american television shows since 2013. I'm late from the trend, right? Someone introduced me to this world and I'm loving it ever since. I only binge watch anime and korean series before because I'm a fan of their language (even though I only understand a couple of words lol) or maybe because it was so mainstream on my teenage years. I should have started this craziness on my earlier years mainly because it would greatly help on strengthening my english communication skills. So guys, I really recommend you all to be interested on watching english television shows and movies.


Arrow
Plot: When presumed-dead billionaire playboy Oliver Queen returns home to Starling City after five years stranded on a remote island in the Pacific, he hides the ways the experience has changed him. As he reconnects with those closest to him, including his sister, Thea, Oliver appears to be the same wealthy, carefree bachelor they've always known. At night, flanked by his devoted friend, Diggle, Oliver uses his secret persona -- that of a vigilante -- to right societal wrongs and transform the city to its former glory.

- They are done with season 3 and I'm not sure how I feel about the season finale (it felt like the end of this series). I'm not yet sure if I want to continue watching this series because season 3 was really a frustrating season.


Criminal Minds
Plot: The cases of the BAU, an elite group of profilers who analyze the nation's most dangerous criminal minds in an effort to anticipate their next moves before they strike again.

- I'm always excited to watch this one because I get to learn how twisted the human mind is and how past experiences are a great factor in building one's behavior. The man behind this is truly brilliant.


CSI: Cyber
Plot: Special agent Avery Ryan works to solve crimes as a CyberPsychologist for the FBI.

- This is a new CSI series and it is different from other CSI's because this is solely focused on criminals in the deep web. Given the popularity of technologies nowadays, people should be aware of the dangers of the internet. Open your eyes people for the world is a dangerous place.


Hawaii Five-0
Plot: Steve McGarrett returns home to Oahu, in order to find his father's killer. The governor offers him the chance to run his own task force (Five-0). Steve's team is joined by Chin Ho Kelly, Danny "Danno" Williams, and Kono Kalakaua.

- One thing is for sure, Hawaii is a beautiful island. :)


How To Get Away With Murder
Plot: Annalise Keating (Oscar-nominated,Tony-winning actress Viola Davis) is a brilliant, charismatic and seductive professor of defense law, who teaches a class called How to Get Away With Murder. Annalise, also a criminal defense attorney, selects a group of students -- the best and the brightest -- to assist with cases at her firm alongside her employees, the trustworthy and discreet Frank Delfino (Charlie Weber) and Bonnie Winterbottom ("Gilmore Girls" alum Liza Weil), an associate attorney. Mysteries arise that test everyone's limits and reveal dark truths

- This series is so confusing because I'm not really a fan of law and politics. But when you watch this, you are always on edge and maaaaan, the bed and make out scenes are hot!


Once Upon A Time
Plot: A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed.

- I love the fairy tale twists and prince charming is so handsome! <3 This has a lot of quotable quotes so keep your eyes and ears glued on the television.


Supergirl
Plot: The adventures of Superman's cousin in her own superhero career.

- A new DC comics series to look forward to. The pilot episode was leaked online and I was fortunate enough to watch it. Melissa Benoist is so pretty but many bashed her because her fighting scenes are too weak. Of course she's weak because she only started accepting her true powers after a long time of hiding it so give the girl a break. I love that this series is also exercising feminism.


The Blacklist
Plot: Elizabeth 'Liz' Keen, a new FBI profiler has her entire life uprooted when a mysterious criminal, Raymond Reddington, on the FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted List turns himself in and insists on speaking to her.

- This series easily climbed in to my top most favorite television show to watch. Why didn't I watch this earlier? Ahh this series is so good. I can't even .. :)


The Flash
Plot: Barry Allen wakes up 9 months after he was struck by lightning and discovers that the bolt gave him the power of super speed. With his new team and powers, Barry becomes "The Flash" and fights crime in Central City.

- One of the best pilot and season finale episodes. And every end of the episode, they slowly reveal secrets so you're always left on edge.


The Originals
Plot: A family of power-hungry thousand year old vampires look to take back the city that they built and dominate all those who have done them wrong.

- The most frustrating series ever next to Vampire Diaries which I stopped watching by the way. First the protagonists are friends and next thing you know, they become enemies. I bet this keeps on going probably throughout the whole series but I can't seem to stop watching it. Not yet anyway lol


The Voice US
Four famous musicians search for the best voices in America and will mentor these singers to become artists. America will decide which singer will be worthy of the grand prize.

- Because I love Blake and Adam's bickering and bromance. :) Auditions are always the fun and the best part (for me) of this show.

Pending series:
Bones
Daredevil
Revenge
White Collar

Can you tell that the majority of what I watch are crime tv shows? Or that involves good guys who are out to save the world from bad guys. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan