SHORT HAIR

Wednesday, June 03, 2015


I last sported a short hair when I was in college, second year. I cut my hair short this time with the same reason before, its freaking hot and also I bleached the ends of my long hair because I wanted an ombre look but instead, my hair went dry. Talk about failing hahaha. And after the color run, my hair turned ombre pink! Lucky! I don't know why I can't remove the color but I love it nonetheless! <3


I love this Forever21 dress. :) See that ring? I solely bought it to falsely tell people that I'm engaged or taken because I don't want to be courted hahaha I did this too in college (I lost the ring though) and people bought my tell. I'm crazy like that hahaha Ohh well, I don't like to be courted because I'm not yet ready to jump in another relationship. I owe it to myself, to put myself first this time. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan