FLEETING

Friday, March 20, 2015


Moments are as fleeting as feelings. Have fun while they last.

I'm really bad at asking other people to take a picture of me, well only when its something serious and from my bizarre ideas (I-want-to-pose-like-this-with-that-cool-view). I'm awkward when posing in front of the camera that's why some of my solo pictures are either on side view, back view or just my face obscured with something. It makes me uncomfortable and way out of my comfort zone. Maybe, I'm just not that confident with myself. I'm learning to take a leap and step out of my comfort zone. I'm a photo enthusiast by heart and I have a lot of creative ideas that involves me in the picture (I'm blaming this to all the fashion and travel bloggers out there! lol). Good luck with that yen! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan