HED KANDI: PURE KANDI HEADPHONE

Thursday, August 02, 2012


I rewarded myself today with this Hed Kandi purple headphones together with my buddy Paul. He bought the Ministry of Sound (MOS005) headphones. The Hed Kandi and Ministry of Sound are popular in UK by the way. I don't know what came in to our mind but hey, as a music lover, why not? And I am lovin' every bit of this headphone! I would have bought a pink if there is one but I love the purple nonetheless. It's so stylish and sophisticated. And this headphone is great when you are listening to party music. 


Description from the site: Arouse your aural senses and book yourself a ticket to destination chic with these high-fashion headphones easily packed away with foldaway design for any jet setter's luggage. The fashionisto in you will love the unique ultra-thin, adjustable headband suitable for any hairstyle, whilst your ears will be thanking you for the ultra soft ear-pads with metal exterior.

Tech Specs:
  • Driver diameter: 50mm
  • Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz 
  • impedence: 32 Ohms 
  • sensitivity: 103 dB max 
  • input power: 100 mW 
  • cable length: 1.5m 
My rate: 4/5 stars. Minus one because it sometimes slide off my head. Haha. This is much cheaper than the Beats headphones which are used by most people here. I want mine to be different so I bought this. :) I would love to buy a Bose headphones if I want a dj-headphone quality but it's so expensive. Gaaaah ~

Source: Hedkandi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan