INSTAGRAM: JULY 2012

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


July 1
- Watched The Amazing Spiderman with my family.
- Dad got his new samsung galaxy s III.
July 2
- I got a high fever and thought it was because of my sinus.
July 3
- Went to my EENT doctor to check my paranasal sinuses.
July 4 - 8
- (1) I got hospitalized and it turned out that I was sick again with Dengue Fever. I'd be damned if I ever drink that mangagaw again!!
- Thank you for my supportive family and friends especially Mimi and Paul .. And Dad. Love lots! ♥
- "The fastest way to get over being sick is to eat pochero" - Lola. Haha. She made me ate pochero! 
July 10
- Had my hair cut to medium length to symbolize my new life. Haha. 
July 11
- Food tripped with Paul and Mimi. (2) Japanese food overload at Joed's Lutong Hapon and cupcakes at Cupcaken.
July 13
- Started watching Prettly Little Liars season 2 and Vampire Diaries season 3.
- Food tripped with little sister Kim and auntie. (3) Burgers & fries at Daddy-Yo Diner, drumstick ice cream and yogurt fruit shakes.
July 14
- Food tripped with Kim and Venus. BBQs and cupcakes at cupcaken.
July 15
- 12:30AM Food tripped with Kim, Venus and dad. (4) Burgers and teas at Army Navy and Slurpees at 7-Eleven.
- Food tripped lunch with dad, Kim, auntie, mom tere and lola at Casa Verde.
- Got our new acer netbook.
July 17
- Food tripped with Paul and Chet. Mongolian food at Kublai Khan, (5-6) cupcakes at Sweet Little Things and slurpees at 7-Eleven.
- (6) Sweet Little Thing's mudpie cupcake which is their best seller. YUUUUM! ♥
- Got my recommendation letter. Yay! :)
July 21
- Tagay with pinchy friend, cousin and his officemates. It's good to see an old college friend again.
July 22
- Food tripped with dad and Kim at Casa Verde, Flame It! and ice blended coffees at CBTL. And later joined by little bro, his girlfriend and cousin for dinner at Harbour City.
- Watched the Batman: The Dark Knight Rises. It's an awesome movie especially when I knew that Joseph-Gordon Levitt was on it. HOT! ♥
July 23
- Had photoshoot with Mimi for her online shop.
- Had dinner and talk with Chet, Mimi and Sheena at Jollibee.
July 24
- Started watching Once Upon A Time season 1. I love this series so much! ♥
July 25
- Made a good iphone 4s deal again for my cousin. I'm so proud of myself. Hahahaha. *evil laugh*
- Another cupcake night.
July 27
- First friday night Tetada Kalimasada class with auntie. Ohh gawd ~ The class was so intense but I like it anyway. :D
- First time at Bon Appetea. The nirvana tea was not as bizarre as what everyone said.
July 28
- Went to SM with Venus. Karaoke at WOF and later watched the P25 movie (The Grey) for the first time.
- Tagay with Venus, cousin, pinchy friend and new friend carlo (migo) at Route Stop Lahug. Ohh heck! I was very drunk!!!!
July 29
- (7) Burger bites at Casa Verde.

July reads:
Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by E.L James
Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
A Killer First Date (Drake Chronicles #3.5) by Alyxandra Harvey
Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles #4) by Alyxandra Harvey
Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles #5) by Alyxandra Harvey - idle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan