SUMMER BABY

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This kyooodie baby I shot for a friend's online shop.

I love my new sunglasses. And I can't wait for summer. :)

Things are kind of complicated right now. I'm still shocked from the events for the past few days. Sadly, my parents just separated and I'm not used to our setup right now. I still don't understand what had happened or what had caused the separation but I'm still seeing everyone's point of view. I'm barely hanging on guys. I'll try to express some of my feelings on my next post which is my Instagram February Memories. I'm still stitching it right now. Heeee. Have a good day everyone! :)


February reads:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Intuition (The Premonition #2) by Amy A. Bartol
Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers #0.5) by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent - still in IDLE
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami - still in IDLE
Visions of Magic by Regan Hastings - still in IDLE
Providence (Providence #1) by Jamie McGuire - currently reading

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan