PAGE 30 of 366: LIFE CHANGING REVELATIONS

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm a reckless driver. Lol.

So I had my first driving lesson last Sunday and gosh! First times are hard! Lol. Anyway, my life just sucks right now. It's like I'm living in a lie. Of course, I do understand why they kept the truth away from me/us. Everything is so complicated and hurting but life goes on. I'm still putting myself first on people's feet so that I can understand every side of the story. And I promised my Dad that whatever happens, I'll just go and live my life the way I wanted to. Right now, I have nothing to give to anyone because I'm still emotionally drained. May God bless all the people that I love.

There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have a feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can. - Nicholas Sparks
»Seriously, it's hard to be the middle person. Haaaay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan