PAGE 19 of 366

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goodbye itouch and BB phone!

Hi bloggies! I don't have new updates with me right now except for the Sinulog event here at Cebu last January 15 that I'm gonna photo spam soon. I'm still waiting for the pictures from my friends who bought their cameras since Mom forbade me to bring mine. Hoho. Ohh well, I wasn't in the mood to take pictures nor to pose on pictures (I've got tons of stolen pictures! Ha!) that day just because I feel awfully sad. Yes, I feel sad but I'm still hanging in there. I just have to accept some things right now. Sorry for the rant. Anyway, have a good day everyone!

» Happy birthday to my big brother yesterday!! Much love.

I'm so tired I never want to wake up again. But I've figured out now that it was never them that made me feel that way. It was just me, all along. - Maggie Stiefvater

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan