HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) HELLO 2012! :)

Sunday, January 01, 2012


I only took a few photos for two reasons. One, I had a one-on-one drinking session with my little brother (since my big brother chose to play ps3 over us. tsk) and I got tipsy after consuming 8 bottles of t ice. And two, Dad was dancing like crazy outside to the beat of "Teach me how to dougie" over and over again, and we can't help but join him. Crazy drunkards! He's only acting like a teenager because he spent his last three christmas at San Francisco, Las Vegas and China. And we're glad that he's back! He's the best Dad!! I had the craziest new years eve ever!!


» I woke up to a text message from someone special. What a lovely way to start my new year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan