SEEK ADVENTURE

Friday, December 04, 2015


If people were to ask me what's the one thing I want to do with my life, my automatic reply would be to take my time exploring places and take a lot of pictures. Grand, huh? It has been always my dream to travel. It would be a great privilege to do something you love, right? But you are never old enough to dream.

"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."


Next year, if circumstances permit, I plan to spend my money on traveling and going on adventures with friends. What better way to experience new things besides doing it yourself is with friends.

I'm tight when it comes to money because I save a lot (it's my forte!) and I rarely spend on smaller things. I plan in advance and save money on a particular item. I'm not really a spontaneous shopper. I have to stop spending on grander things and start spending on plane tickets. I hope I'll be inspired for the upcoming years. *fingers crossed*

"Everyone secretly think they've figured out what their life is gonna be like but what no one ever consider is that life has its own plans for you whether you like them or not. And so you are left with a choice -- you can embrace the change and move forward or fight it and be left behind." - TF 


First, I want to explore my country because there are a lot of beautiful places to see. I love nature very much especially trekking on mountains albeit I'm scared of heights. What an irony. But you can always crawl your way to the top! Sadly, rollercoasters and the like are not on my bucket list .. for now.

I would love to travel abroad soon and immerse myself with different cultures. I guess I have to save a lot to do so. Hello, high paying stable job? Where in the world are you?

"Sometimes, losing yourself to the world is the best way to find your place in it."


And more importantly, ending the day happy and full of life. You can always find and work for money so stop worrying about it and just do it!

"Things aren't always what they seem. Our fears can play tricks on us making us afraid to change course. Afraid to move on. But usually hidden behind our fears are second chances waiting to be seized. Second chances at life. At glory. At family. At love. And these opportunities don't come around everyday so when they do, we have to be brave. Take a chance and grab them while we can." - TF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan