FIRST REAL KOREAN FOOD EXPERIENCE

Thursday, August 06, 2015



Everyone I know is fussing about how delicious korean food is, so I had to try it for myself. The funny thing was, for the whole meal, I was just saying "I don't know if I'm doing this right and I don't know what I'm eating but I'm eating it anyway". I tried not to be ignorant for the whole course but failing. I don't know how to eat the korean way (I sound stupid lol).



For me, the food was pretty decent but not grand. I don't really get the fuss but maybe its not just my preference. I still love japanese food though. I like the bulgogi (not in the picture -- it feels like stir fry) and the meat sauce (the orange one which was sweet). I'm not a fan of kimchi because its too chili for me.



Samgyeopsal (pork meat) and beef strips.



I forgot the name of this soup.


Korean food is good though because they use a lot of vegetables in their dishes. You have the choice to eat the meat with rice or wrap the meat with vegetables.



The only downside of this korean restaurant is they didn't put it in their menu/banner that every person should order meat (more like eat all you can per person payment but not eat all you can). I tried korean food before but it was only korean chicken from chosun which I really like. To those korean food fans out there, sorry if you feel offended that I didn't like the food that much but its only my preference. To boayo! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan