PIZZA REPUBLIC: PICK AND MIX

Thursday, July 09, 2015





Mom loves to eat at this pizza place in Lahug called, Pizza Republic. Its different from any other pizza place because you get to pick and mix toppings from different selections for P245 (or P250. I forgot). And mom really enjoys doing that.


The selfie queen hahaha They have a lot of pizza quotes, and you get to write in their walls.



You can really tell that this is my pick because its overflowing with meat hahaha


I only had an hour or two hours of sleep that night because I was jutting with nerves. My anxiety levels are high so hence the stressful look. Well, I always get anxious every time I have a problem and I couple it up with a venti cup of coffee. I'm crazy like that. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan