Osmeña Peak: Summit

Sunday, April 05, 2015



The summit is a few minute walk from the campsite. I was hesitant to climb it though because it was too high for me and I have a fear of heights. I don't want to miss out so I climbed. My feet was wobbling and I froze a couple of times in place. And I even walk while kneeling haha but it was worth it. The view was gorgeous!!


Front view.


Left view.


View from the other peak.

Start of the climb to the summit.






Take every risk. Drop every fear. Seek adventures that open your mind.







It's exhilarating to conquer my fear of heights even though my feet are about to give up just by looking down. And I can't help but imagine that I'm falling. What a bittersweet moment.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan