Osmeña Peak: Day 2

Sunday, April 05, 2015











Hello to my ... uhh-maze-balls photographer hahaha



It was a freezing and foggy morning. We packed up early at around 7:00 AM because we didn't bring enough food to last us another day. And we were craving for the fried chicken sold at the market (we only shared one loaf and one canned tuna last night so we are that hungry haha and my god, our neighbors are cooking noodles which made us hungry even more). I made it home at around 11:00 AM so I was pretty much exhausted but stupidly happy.



My pictures won't be complete without my tumbling shot. I should prolly learn yoga poses for future shoots hahaha Thank you God for keeping us safe. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan