EMBARRASSING OLD POSTS

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

I have been reading my old blog (which still exist by the way) and my only thought is; "this is so embarrassing! I post stupid-teenager-drama entries and almost all of it has a minor grammatical error". Lol. Too bad I can't see the pictures because its corrupted. And I found this one entry posted last August 2010 so basically I was only 19 years old, where I answered a random survey (I have been racking my brain to where I got that survey) and I'll try to answer it again with more maturity. Here goes nothing ..

1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
- I would love to grow old  and spend my lifetime with someone.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 in the morning?
- I slept late so I was sleeping at that hour.

3. What were you doing in the last 30 minutes?
- Thinking about moving to Zambales. 

4. What was something that happened to you in 1998?
- School. Life.

5. If you were stranded on an island with the person you hated and without food, what would you do?
- Swallow my pride and befriend him. Ask him to accompany me to look for food.

6. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make an eye contact or avoid it?
- Avoid eye contact at all cost. Awkward.

7. What color is your comb?
- Brown and black

8. What was the last thing you bought?
- BB cream.

9. How do you know when you're in love?
- When he is all I can think about.

10. Have you been to China?
- Not yet but I would love to.

11. Where do you keep your money?
- I have my ways.

12. Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes?
- A big part of me would say no. I have learned my lessons and I'm moving on.

13. Do you like peanut butter?
- Yes.

14. Have you been to USA?
- Not yet but hopefully soon.

15. Dream country?
- London.

16. The thing you love about relationships?
- If the person and feeling is right, it would probably be security. Love, respect, understanding and trust.

17. The thing you love about being single?
- Freedom to do all the things you want without asking for anyone's approval.

18. Would you give up a dream for someone you love?
- If he loves you, I don't think he would ask you to.

19. Do you want to cut your hair?
- There are times that it would cross my mind.

20. Are you over the age of 25?
- Not yet.

21. Do you talk a lot?
- I do when I'm with friends and family.

22. Last thing you ate?
- Bread, hotdog and tocino.

23. Best movie you've seen from the past 2 weeks?
- Night at the Museum 2.

24. Favorite ice cream?
- Mango.

25. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I do. I experience it first hand whenever I'm looking at a camera that I want and say, "I love you already!".

26. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
- Not sure I would. That would be awkward.

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
- Not really.

28. Is there such a thing as perfect relationship?
- No. 

29. How important is trust?
- That is the most vital part in every relationship.

30. Do you believe that love is lovelier the second time around?
- Probably, if both of you learned from your past mistakes and would be willing to make it work.

31. Is looking good important?
- Just be comfortable about yourself regardless of what you wear and how you look.

32. Do you chew on your straws?
- No.

33. Do have a straight hair?
- Wavy.

34. What are you going to do after this?
- Watch a movie.

35. First thing that attracts you to a person?
- Their smile.

36. What are your plans for the weekend?
- Go to church.

37. What is something you say a lot?
- "Ha?" (english: what?)

38. How many hours did you sleep last night?
- 6 hours.

39. Last restaurant you went to?
- Casa Verde.

40. What book are you currently reading?
- The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan