Serenity

Saturday, February 21, 2015


We did a lot of errands that day but we can't resist going to the beach. I told God that I had to go to the beach because I might not be spending it there this summer. Its a sign from Him and I grabbed the opportunity. I just had to be there and it felt good to have a little peace of mind.

I can't resist taking pictures of myself though. //pardon the vanity lol. The wind is messing with my hair (for picture effects haha). Anyway, the beach wasn't white sand but you would be fascinated with the big waves and strong winds. Its good for people who knows how to surf (I would love to learn it one day). And the perks of it is there's only a few people so you get to enjoy it more.

Its nice to be away sometimes, with nothing but yourself to think about.
It keeps you sane.




Running in the shoreline being a kid. Its nice to have a little freedom every once in a while. :) I have two videos taken that day; in the beach and in the shoreline. I don't have much knowledge in editing videos though so sorry for the poor video quality.


See how big the waves are? And the strong winds. Hmm so peaceful. :) On the other note, I received a good news this week. I hope this will be the next step to something bigger. Thank you papa God and I lift them all up to you .. Craving for coffee. Bye for now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan