STRAP / NOTEBOOK

Tuesday, September 04, 2012


Ohh yay! I finally found a camera strap. I've been dying to change my canon strap. Too bad, they only sell two strap design.


When I saw this at the bookstore, I know right away that this is the perfect journal for me but when I saw the price sticker, I was like "ohh heck! It costs a lot for a notebook!!" /insert shock face here. Hahaha. But I couldn't  resist it so I bought one and beg my big brother to pay the other one (he doesn't know that I bought one. Lol). At least the pelle journal is much cheaper than moleskine. Ohh I'm a happy geek. :) FACT: I'm the type of person who happily collect notebooks, ballpens and books. :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan