RANDOM: PHONE / CAMERA / BOOK

Saturday, March 31, 2012



1. Phone. The only thing that I always have with me. It connects me to people. I am mostly on Twitter and Instagram. And not to mention, I charge it almost every night since using wifi rapidly kills my battery. Hoho.
2. Camera. I'm obviously in to photography. And I still have a lot of things to learn.
3. Book. I'm thirsty for knowledge (that is an overstatement). Haha. *grins* Well, I always use my Nook to read. I read because .. I love to learn new things .. I want to know different perspectives/reasons/realities .. I learn new vocabularies .. I can widen my knowledge or widen my view with things .. For entertainment .. And lastly because I'm a hopeless romantic. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan