LOLA'S ADVANCE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Had an advance birthday celebration for my Lola tonight at RaiRaiKen IT Park Lahug. Her birthday is on December 05, 2011 (Monday). And Happy birthday to my diseased Lolo. I missed you.

Waiting patiently for her food.

My parents.

Lil' sister Kim and me.

With the birthday celebrant, my Lola.

Ebi Tempura.

Gomoku Chahan Platter.

Chicken Teriyaki Don. *blur photo is blur*

I forgot the name of this food but it has vegetables and seafood.

Seafood Ramen.

My personal favorite: Super California Maki with Salmon Salad. *nom nom nom*

Looks like my lil' sister is enjoying her food as much as we do.


I bought this coin purse at the bazaar for P50.00. Too cute to resist.


» And again, the pictures are pixelated. I must find a solution for this. *thinking*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan