I'M SO HIGH, I COULD FLY!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wander Dust by Michelle Warren

Destined by Jessie Harrell

Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle

Have you ever felt that your heart is about to jump out of your chest? Because ... OHH HELL YEA I FEEL THAT NOW!! Every friggin' cell in my body is screaming and jumping out of happiness. I could die right now. Really. Haha. Okay, I'm just happy that some authors liked my very very short review about their books and I'm also happy that they even reply to tweets. Yea, I know it's lame but it's not. It's a big deal for me even though its just a small gesture. Because I always looked up to authors. They inspire me the most. They have the knowledge that many of us do not have and they are sharing it to us. They touch us in every emotional way. They even change the way we view things. And I always like that. Hmm because of that, a part of me wants to write stories but a bigger part of me scream no because I can't even write a longer review or statements or whatever. What can I say, I am a man with a few words. Anyway, I'm just happy and I want to rant about it on my blog.


Books are like people: fascinating, inspiring, thought-provoking, some laugh, some meditate, others ache with old age, but still have wisdom: some are disease-ridden, some deceitful; but others are a delight to behold, and many travel to foreign lands; some cry, some teach, others are lots of fun, they are excellent companions and all have individuality - Books are friends. What person has too many friends? - Gladys Hunt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan