CHANGE

Thursday, November 24, 2011


It's almost Christmas and 2012 is fast approaching. For the upcoming years, I want to become a better person. To make a change, if not for everyone but at least for me. I've learned a lot from this year. I've grown a lot and changed the way I view things. I also changed my goals in life. So here it goes:

Right now, all I want is a job. I finished my contract at NSO and my one year experience at NS. I don't know yet my ideal job because I'm a fickle minded person (Ha!) but I'm desperate to work again.
Save. Save. Save. And save some more.
Always be thankful for the things that I have.
Dream big. I want to live in Paris, France and to travel the world.
To be good in photography and post-processing skills.
Technologies that I've been lusting for a wee months/years now. Lol.
To learn and read more books.

That's all I have for now. I kind of find it mature than my previous goals in life. It's frightening yet exciting to think that we are growing day by day. And I'm very grateful for the things that I have in life. Thank you Lord! I love you God bless everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan