FAMILY PICTURE

Monday, November 28, 2011

This is the only family picture we have which is hanging on the wall in our living room. It was drawn by my Dad's friend. Cool huh? It's funny that our face is so big, we look like cartoons!! Not to mention, I look like crap! . Anyway, it's almost the end of 2011, so maybe it's time for a new family picture? No, not a sketch one again but a real family picture. I want it also as big as the one in our living room and I want it posted on the wall too. And I want to take the picture, of course using a tripod because it wouldn't be a family picture if I'm not on the photo. Heeee. I can't wait!! I'll end this entry with ..

.. a picture of my lil' sister making a face.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan