BUBBLE TEA HOUSE

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This pictures are taken last July 05, 2011 when Chet (from manila) and Ralphey (from Oklahoma) had a vacation here at Cebu. I just feel like blogging it because I terribly miss my friends and the place was adorable. It was our first time to visit there. We really enjoyed the colorful and irresistible place. I hope to visited there again with them soon.

We just arrived at the place and we were like, "Whoa!".

My Tigbak Mafia Family. I so love them!

Reading a book over teas (for a change but we still love coffee).

And we also do multi-tasking. Playing cards, playing snake and ladder, texting, surfing the net through our iphones/ipods, smiling for the camera and enjoying our drinks.

The three ladies in the group.

Hello everyone, I'd like you all to meet our manager. Haha. He is sitting like a boss!

Seriously, who doesn't love this place? Very colorful and their teas are yummy.


» I have no idea why the pictures are grainy and pixelated.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- David Levithan